Integrity Designs Steel Framed Buildings for Devon Clients
After a long winter of lockdown, Devon is looking forward to re-opening its doors to the influx of holiday makers it welcomes each year. In 2019 there were more than 30 million visitors across the seasons, enjoying the beautiful coastline, the picturesque towns and villages, and the stunning Devon countryside.
The county relies heavily on two sectors to maintain its economy; tourism and agriculture. Devon farmers account for 13% of the county’s economy (almost double the national average). They also protect and maintain the diverse landscapes that attract visitors from across the world. At Integrity we take pride in the fact that our steel frame buildings in Devon contribute to the health and growth of these key sectors.
Integrity Steel Framed Buildings
We’re a leading provider of high-quality steel framed buildings in the south west region. Our cold-rolled steel buildings are designed according to our clients’ specifications. Each structure comes with a solid steel guarantee with full CE marking. All of our buildings are engineered for your specific purpose, and with consideration for wind region, surrounding terrain and topography. This ensures a robust and durable structure that is fit-for-purpose.
Designs for Steel Framed Buildings in Devon
The most popular use for steel framed buildings in Devon are: agricultural buildings, grain and crop stores, dairy units, poultry sheds, farm shops and cafes, stabling and equestrian buildings and storage. We provide three basic types of steel building frames which can be adapted to your requirements and location:
- Clear Span Frame – this hangar type building is ideal for barns, livestock or equipment shelters.
- Mono Slope Frame – a sloped roof replaces the pitched roof, which is useful if you want a large opening on one side of the building.
- Lean-To – this is used to extend an existing building and is often used as an office space, a cafe, or farm shop, or a storage space.
Creating an Integrity Bespoke Steel Framed Building
Steel framed buildings have always been cost-effective but now Integrity is making them easier to construct and more affordable than ever. We are delighted to be able to offer farmers, stable managers and hospitality providers a straightforward process from initial idea through to completion.
- Survey. We’ll carry out a FREE site survey by phone or in person, whichever suits your best.
- Design. Using CAD systems, we custom design a steel building to meet your specifications, with the option for multiple bays, roller doors, mezzanine, personal access, insulation etc.
- Site Specific. Your building is designed for its specific location, taking into account wind region, local terrain and geographical features.
- Planning Applications & Building Control. Integrity provides the drawings and calculations required for these processes.
- Erecting Your Building. We supply the pre-fabricated building in flat pack, complete with drawings, manual and load list. We can project manage the construction, or manage the full process including fit out.
About Integrity Steel Buildings
For over a decade Integrity has been growing its reputation as a UK provider of first-class construction services. More recently we have been working with strategic partners to include easy-to-buy bespoke steel buildings as part of our offering. We are now able to provide a comprehensive set of services for clients wishing to construct steel buildings in Devon. Whatever your requirements, contact Integrity first for excellence in service, design and manufacture.
Would you like to find out more about Integrity’s steel building services for Devon? Call Integrity for your FREE online quote, and a comprehensive process from design to delivery – 01392 444641